For those seeking adventure you can’t go past Rotorua! Home to world class mountain biking trails and geothermal wonderlands, ziplines and canopy tours. There’s no shortage of things to do in the city of lakes.
Close to many of the city’s most popular attractions, our holiday homes make the perfect base for your next Rotorua adventure.
For those who prefer the ocean to the lakes, we also have a large beachfront holiday house in Papamoa. Right across the road from the beach and close to all Papamoa has to offer, you’ll be spoilt for choice here too.
All our holiday homes are clean, cosy and well equipped with a host of welcoming comforts.
You can enjoy the privacy of an entire home with the reassurance that we are on hand if you need us.
We love to share our local knowledge and recommendations too!
Take a stroll down ‘Eat Street’ at the lake end of Tutanekai street and choose from a great selection of restaurants, bars and cafes
Explore the Redwood forest – with the coveted Tree-top Walk and an array of walking and world class mountain biking trails
Airport (10 minutes from CBD)
* Relax in therapeutic natural hot pools and wander through geothermal wonderlands
* Get adventurous with white water rafting, Canopy Tours, the Luge and Zorb.
* Rotorua is so filled with attractions and adventures – you’ll be spoilt for choice!
Check in time is 3pm and check out time is 10am.
If you are needing flexibility around these hours, please let your host know as we are happy to help out whenever we can.
We operate a 5 day cancellation policy.
If you cancel before this period you will receive 100% of your booking back. If you cancel after this period you will receive 50% of your booking back.
Yes, all our properties have high speed wifi available for your use during your stay.
1. Visit the Whakarewarewa forest. Here you’ll find magical walking and world class mountain biking trails. Bikes can be hired from Mountain Bike Rotorua. Afterwards stop in at the Secret Spot Hot Tubs for a soak in your own cedar hot tub in a beautiful forest setting. Or try the Redwoods Tree Walk – featuring 23 suspension bridges through 115-year-old redwood trees.
2. Take a stroll down “Eat Street” at the lake end of Tutanekai Street. Here you’ll find a great range of cafes, restaurants
3. For something more adventurous, try the Canopy tours – an adventure course featuring zip lines, swing bridges & treetop
platforms in an ancient forest. Use the code LAKECITYVIP to get $20 off
Book direct with us to enjoy the best rates across a range of holiday homes